miércoles, julio 11, 2007

comments on your task2

Marce






Naty






Cris






Juan Pablo






Gasti






Pato






Ceci






Cami C






Cami DN






Yas






Fatima (are you Belu?)






Brenda


Roll







Franco






Alvaro






Juan Cruz






Sad Crying 2




Ivo






Barbi

Shocked








Catriel






Daiana






Federico






Gonza






Rocío




Duh Pouty






I'll add personal comments later.






Friday will be the last day for you to present your homework.




If you homework is not on the blog for Friday afternoon, you'll have a VERY LOW MARK,
I mean, you'll have 1 (one).








I hope you understand the smiley faces I've added as a comment to your hw.






People who has copied their recipe


will also have a low mark.




People who has used the TRANSLATOR






will also have a low mark, because there is no personal work at all if you use the translator.






Wait for my comments during the weekend!!!
















No hay comentarios.: